Frank Lloyd Wright Quilt

Hi all!

Well, I've posted this in the wrong topic so let me try again.

I recently saw pics of a Frank Lloyd Wright quilt and I thought it was Myrna Ficken's but I can't find it now!

Would anyone have any info on it? I just loved it and wanted to download it for inspiration.

Thanks!

Elita Mazzone

The Busy Needle

Geneva, Switzerland

I bet it is my webshots Elita~

Here is the link~

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/95860709bPsFlV

Enjoy! ;)

Originally posted by Elita

Hi all!

Well, I've posted this in the wrong topic so let me try again.

I recently saw pics of a Frank Lloyd Wright quilt and I thought it was Myrna Ficken's but I can't find it now!

Would anyone have any info on it? I just loved it and wanted to download it for inspiration.

Thanks!

Elita Mazzone

The Busy Needle

Geneva, Switzerland

Thanks Mary Beth & Patty Jo! :)

I love Art Deco as well, & I am glad to see these time-less classic designs make a come back, they are truly awesome!

If you ever get the chance to tour any of Frank Lloyd Wrights homes it will blow you away, he was an architect way before his time!

It was my guild that made that quilt a few years ago for a raffle at the Sisters quilt show, it was a fun one to quilt with Superior Rainbows.

The funny thing is that an ex-co-worker pal from HP won it from a ONE DOLLAR ticket! And that was only because she was waiting in line for the bathroom, that she had walked past the quilt raffle, & bought one ticket!!:P

I am not that lucky!

Archived