Heidi M

RitaR

Rita,

She came in the afternoon and stayed until Sunday. She was a hoot this year. She had fallen asleep in the car and had about a 15 minute nap. It took her a while to wake up. She was a little slow on the first package but got the hang of it after that. I only had a disposable camera this year so haven't gotten the film developed yet. I did get one of her in her jammies with her new socks and red shoes on! LOL The only thing she wanted from Santa was red shoes!!!! Too funny. She got them and they look just like Dorthy's from Wizard of Oz. She only took them off to go to bed. In the morning she came downstairs with her blankie in one hand and shoes in the other. Too funny. Her's one of the only pics I have. She is a fashionista! Oh that is really small. I'll try to load a bigger one later.

post--13461905204755_thumb.jpg

What a little doll Heidi. You are so blessed to have her in your life. Just think, in not too long you will have another precious child in your life. Life is good. Thanks for sharing her pic. I really miss my girls being little. They really do grow up too fast. Enjoy every minute. Happy New Year.

Archived