APQS Liberty for sale - NO LONGER FOR SALE PLEASE REMOVE POST

I wanted my dining room back - but it was not to be. THIS MACHINE IS NO LONGER ON THE MARKET - ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE REMOVE THIS POSTING. THANK YOU. I'M BACK IN BUSINESS.

I have a 2004 APQS Liberty machine and accessories for sale. I am not in business anymore, but you could start right up.

Machine: My asking price: $10,000 - but please feel free to make me an offer.

12 Foot table

Includes Stitch regulator, automatic advance, hydraulic lift, Edgerider wheels, Bobbin Winder (APQS) Tools (needles, marking pens, pencils, flexible ruler, too much to mention here, etc)

Original owner's manual with extras printed out from APQS on maintenance stuff

If you were to purchase a new machine, the automatic advance and the hydraulic lift are separate charges on top of the cost of the machine. This is a great deal.

Circle Lord & Accessories - $300

This offering includes the Circle Lord Basic, the Aztec and Mini-Aztec, with codex book ($208 value). According to Michael at Loricles it will fit all machine sizes.

Towa Guage $50

Bobbins (empty & prewound) $15 per package. I have the Super Bob's in several colors - again, full list to serious buyer

Sue Schmeiden’s Zipper System $15 ea

LESSONS FROM ME - if you live in the Southern California

Thank you :)

Well, my buyer is having trouble getting her money together. She is waiting for someone to pay her for something she sold them and foolishly agreed to let them make payments. So, we'll see. Bottom line I'll know it sold when I have the cash in my hands and the machine out the door!

I'm glad to hear all the positive comments. I'm selling my machine due to an unrelated shoulder injury. I can no longer use it. I'm sad that my LA career is ending.

So, it's still available!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived