Looking for a Pantograph

Hi Wendy! I don't know of any, but are you doing a quilt made from Royal Crown bags? My friend wants me to make one for her son. I said not over my dead body! hahaha I have nothing against liquor (as some of you know), but the thought of putting those little bags together is enough to make you go ga-ga!

There are several Fleur-de-lis pantos out there. Very Royal French! If there isn't a tiara or crown panto, contact designers who do custom pantos.

OR-- make your own--draw your crown design, surround with continuous loops or swirls, make the design start and stop at the same point on the left and right side of the sheet of paper, make copies, tape together turning every other page upside down, and there ya go!

Oh no not for a Crown Royal bag quilt lol

The panto is for a quilt that a lady I know she is making it for her granddaughter, this will be her 2nd quilt. She's 89 and making quilts for her 2 granddaughters.

I will check out Fleur-de-lis and see what she thinks, and I never thought of looking for Tiara...thank you so much for your suggestions.

Archived