M&M installation questions - also Circle Lord?

Lady has returned home and I'm assured she will be better than ever! While at the shop I had M&M wheels installed on 3 of the axles - both head, and carriage back. Since I didn't need to send it, I left the front carriage axle here. So I have to install those myself, but I did not get any instructions or additional nuts/washers/cams - just two wheels.

Also, I have the Circle Lord. Anyone else have Circle Lord and M&M wheels? What did you do to raise the carriage. Please be specific - # nuts/washers added between back carriage axle and carriage and also between front wheels and axle.. Also, did you need longer bolts for the front axle? Picture would be great!

And here I thought I would be quilting tonight. But it doesn't look so promising right now.

I think I got it. On the front carriage axle, I put 1 extra nut and no extra washers above each wheel. This brings it to about the same level. I had to change to the bolts that were currently on the Edgeriders. I had to use the existing cams.

At the back, I but 1 extra nut and no washers between the axle and carriage. Whew!

It would still be nice to know how to 'set them'. I'm pretty sure there are posts around for that.

Why are these things always so stressful?

Archived