NW Quilting Expo APQS Award Winner with Pic's

Here is a photo of my friend Pearl Herkamp at this weekends NW Quilting Expo in Portland, Oregon by her 2nd Place Award Winning Quilt, "Sewing in Circles" Fabulous Quilt and picture of Pearl, sorry for the blurry picture I think the photographer was laughing way to much! Congratulations Pearl for a job well done, Check out her Diamond x-hatching, she used Sherry Rogers-Harrisons "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend Ruler"

Hi Ronda!

It was great to see you & Pearl at the show!!:D

Pearl did a great job on her quilt!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Now then, I seem to remember seeing a Blue Ribbon on one of YOUR quilts!!

Anyone get a picture of Ronda's quilt????;):P

Originally posted by RKBeyer

Here is a photo of my friend Pearl Herkamp at this weekends NW Quilting Expo in Portland, Oregon by her 2nd Place Award Winning Quilt, "Sewing in Circles" Fabulous Quilt and picture of Pearl, sorry for the blurry picture I think the photographer was laughing way to much! Congratulations Pearl for a job well done, Check out her Diamond x-hatching, she used Sherry Rogers-Harrisons "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend Ruler"

Well Linda,

It was wonderful to see you, what a beautiful girl (woman) you are. I did get a picture of me with my quilt but uhum, this is an APQS site and I am a (should I, do I dare say it) Gammill Girl. This is Pearl's forum and I give her a standing Ovation...... Can't wait to spend more time chatting with you Linda, how was the rest of the show for you?????:):D;):P

Hey Ronda!

Like wise! ;)

You are so sweet, Sherry has shared so many nice things about you, feel like I have known you for years!

You go ahead & share those pictures, we really don't care what machine any body "drives" here on this forum, it is all about having fun quilting!!! :D

The show was incredible, it was my first time, & will plan on doing this show annually, I met so many fun quilters. The weekend just flew by! :)

Let's all get together when Sherry gets back from China, (& Jill too), I think it would be great to meet up in Portland & do the town & fabric shops!!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by RKBeyer

Well Linda,

It was wonderful to see you, what a beautiful girl (woman) you are. I did get a picture of me with my quilt but uhum, this is an APQS site and I am a (should I, do I dare say it) Gammill Girl. This is Pearl's forum and I give her a standing Ovation...... Can't wait to spend more time chatting with you Linda, how was the rest of the show for you?????:):D;):P

Hi Pearl!

You made it here!;)

Please share some more pictures when you get a chance & feel free to introduce your self, how long you have had your machine & where you live etc.

We are happy you have joined us, WELCOME!:)

I wish I could have stopped by, but my feet were killing me at that point and I kept on the highway to come home. I think next year, I'll be there. Maybe one of my quilts too!

Linda

Archived