Used Milli verses Green Millie. What's the difference?

Ok, Looking on the APQS site at used machines. Several used Millie's but no Green Millie's. Is there a difference?

Just wondering what the difference is?

Where do the Used come from? Customers or are they Company machines used at shows and demenstrations?

Thanks Grammie

Hi Grammie,

Yes, we do get trade ins and then resell them as well as demos that we have taken to trade shows and can't sell them as new machines. All of the used or demos that we sell are reconditioned and gone through and come with a 1 year warranty.

Take care,

The Ult. I that I bought from APQS several years ago was used. I would have sworn it was brand new. It looked so new and everything on it looked brand new.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a used machine from APQS and I'd love to have a Green Millennium!

Any time Tish! :)

Glad you are having so much fun!!!

Originally posted by TishMarshall

Love my Green Millie.......it's just like new!!!! Thanks Linda and Cheryl for all the help with my purchase.

~Tish~

Hi Kenna,

A Green Milli is an older U-I machine that is non stitchregulated. We take it and completely gut the wiring and start over. We wire it as a Milli with all new wiring, switches, motor, and circuit boards. Then we package it with a new table frame and motorized fabric advance and call it a "Green Milli". The only thing used is the shell of the machine. We only do this after we get 5-7 U-I's in on trade and then we redo them as the Green Millis. The reason for doing this was that no one wanted a reconditioned non stitch regulated machine and we had lots of them sitting around. So this was our solution. We sell these machines with a 1 year warranty and the price is $14,000 compared to $17,400 for a new machine and 3 year warranty.

Hope that answers it for you. :)

Take care,

Archived