FL quilt stores along I-75

Are you coming through Georgia ? If so there is a nice shop in Lake Park. Just 5 miles north of the Fl border. Tell Rachael Glenda says hi. You will enjoy her shop. Exit 5. When you get in Fl, there is a nice shop in Lake City. That would be my other local shop ! Fabric Art Shop on Highway 90. There are billboards for both of these shops. When you get to that shop tell Ruthie and Barbie hi. If you want some detailed info, just e-mail me. { can't get u2u's ] Have a great trip ! Glenda

If you drive a little further than Orlando, The Quilt Place (575 Barton Blvd. Rockledge, Fl 32955. Ph:321-632-3344. Email Us Store Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm EST) is a wonderful store. WARNING:take money!!! The shop has more samples than any other shop.

I live in Tampa, and make the trip over several times a year!

Bev

thanks all. rockledge is a bit out of the way for this trip, but i'll try to visit next time i'm down there. sounds like it might be worth the trip. i;ll stop in lake part and then go on to lake city. thanks again for the info! glad to know that not all our LQS's are going out of business!

Archived