Millennium 2009 for sale

Hello I have for sale my 2 year old very lightly used Milli which I purchased brand new from dealer in june 2009. I have quilted approximately 20 quilts on her since then so she is very gently used. This Milli has most of the latest and greatest features which include stitch regulator, thread cutter, laser light, quilt glide, power advance with foot pedal, 12 foot table with 3 leaders top, bottom, and quilt. Also included the Hartley large base extender. The milli has the largest throat space which i believe is 26. Also included is all my pantographs, thread, stencils, bobbins, pins, and needles. Everything you need to get started. Price $13,500

Pick up only option unless buyer arranges and pays for shipment of machine. (PLEASE CHECK THIS INFORMATION FOR YOURSELF THAT IS WHY I AM INCLUDING MY ZIP CODE)

Machine has only been used by myself in my own home

Machine is from a smoke free home

Machine is in excellent condition with no current problems or issues

I am located in a suburb of Chicago Ill, called Orland Park, Il 60467. I will include some pictures shortly. Selling reason: Moving to a much smaller space. thanks Jackie

Does anyone know how much the Milli and a 12 ft table weigh? I have had multiple people contact me with shipping and I am not too sure about shipping cost. I was wondering if anyone who has shipped a machine with 12 ft table could give me any information on possible cost or how to set up this type of shipping??? /thanks Jackie

• 4 months later...

Archived