NQR - Wedding deco help???

We had an outdoor wedding at the end of August also. Ditto on the tealights in canning jars, hung from trees (doesn't look like you have many), ditto on tulle on deck with twinkle lights. Brad made an altar arch out of the white lattice. We covered 4 pieces of plywood with some white fabric ($1/yd at Walmart), it was really wide and was a knit of some type, this made a stage for the couple/minister to stand on. We had a homemade fountain in the above ground pool. (made with pvc, holes drilled into, powered by submersible sump pump). I made black table cloths as fabric was cheaper than renting. (54" fits card tables perfectly). Rented white as well. Put candles on tables on top of mirror tiles. Borrowed a punch fountain. Cooked and served the food myself. (step-mom I was) Mother of bride did nothing. I was fit to be tied before it was over. We even shot a fireworks show after dark. ( I know pyro is another hobby we have....) You can rent or borrow ferns, borrowed ficus trees from several people and did the twinkle lights as well. Stuck fake flowers (in among the real flowers growing in garden), everyone thought my flower garden was sooooo pretty.

Archived