2008 Lenni for sale North West Fl.

I am selling my 2008 APQS Lenni. This machine was purchased new in Sept. 08. It has only been used for Demo at quilt shows and in studio, a few classes and rental sessions.

The machine is on a 10’ one piece steel frame and has castors for ease in moving. The machine specs are:

• On-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator, Perfect Stitch, will reduce your practice time significantly and get you off to a good start with perfect stitches every time.

• 20" x 8" throat size

• Weight 34 pounds (15.4 kg)

• Voltage 120V 50/60Hz.

• Two-stage automatic needle positioner

• Single-stitch function

• Built-in laser

• Handcrafted aircraft grade aluminum

• Super Quiet DC Motor

• Synchronous belt drive that is guaranteed for life

I have added the Red Snapper system for quick loading of quilts. I am asking $7500.00 and can deliver and set up within a reasonable distance. Will provide training and support to the new owner. Will also include some thread samples, pantos, needles and bobbins.

Please contact me with any questions or to come test drive Lenni.

Hi Mary.

Yes I am just over the Mid Bay bridge from Destin. 10 minutes away!

I would definately deliver and set up for her, she could also join our longarm group if she is interested.

Would love to show her Lenni. Glad the boards arrived. Thank you.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by alisainfl

Were you able to sell your Lenni? I live in MS and very interested in purchasing a used machine.

thanks, alisa

Hi Alisa and welcome. Log in and then click on Patty's email (blue box at the bottom of her posts) to contact her directly. Good luck with your search.

Maybe start a new thread in this topic and let people know what you are looking for, where you live, and maybe (?) your budget. There are a multitude of helpful people here.

Archived