Completed Advanced IQ Bootcamp

Gator

I just finished Shirley Higginbotham's (not sure of spelling) Advanced IQ Bootcamp. It was 3 days of intense training on the IQ and sewing out items. We went through the procedures for making wholecloths and sewed out 2 in class. Shirley had us grab sticks to see who got to take one of the wholecloths home, APQS Heather from NC (my roomy) won the quilt. We did spiral crosshatching which is amazing plus other background fills. I just ordered fabric to sew out my wholecloth design. Anyway, if you get a chance to take Shirley's Bootcamp or Advanced Bootcamp, it will be money well spent. She is going to teach at a few upcoming shows, check the IQ yahoo group for times and places.

Linda A, I'll see if I can get a pic by one of our new features,

"export pattern". I'll have to ensure that I don't have a copyrighted pattern in the middle. Zoltan has built in protection for those who copyright their patterns.

Linda S, You can use the spirograph but we used a different technique. I'll check and see if there's a booster. It's very unique.

Thanks Connie that would be great, I could fiddle around with a lot of endless possibilities with features, but wanted to get a visual of what you girls did! I've had mine since last year,, still having fun,, like quilting & math, the possibilities are endless! :cool:

Archived