missing List

There haven't been any emails for a long time. I believe they were busy this Spring and Summer.

I think we fail to realize that APQS has very few employees! The ones on the site and at the roadshows (Dawn, Heidi, Amy, Mark, and Tony) are the public face of APQS. Then there may be several more behind the scenes building machines, filling orders, and shipping. But that's it! They do realize what a great resource this forum is as far as answering questions, providing encouragement, and fixing problems. They would need several full-timers in Iowa to provide the service that forum members eagerly share.

I notice that the home page contributions by Dawn and Heidi have stopped as well. They must be stretched very thin--just like the majority of workers in the US!

Here's the scoop!!!! Dawn used to send out the email every day. She has had to pick up slack in the maintenance or customer Service dept. (I'm not sure which) So since she picked up a very busy part of APQS, something had to go!!! She hopes to resume those emails in the not too distant future as they have hired someone to take back the job she added.

If you follow facebook, Heidi posts on the APQS Facebook quite frequently.

Archived