Who do you contact with CQ problems

Sue E.

When I had a problem, I called APQS who told me to contact S&D Stitches. I called them and spent time on the phone with one of the boys and we got everything working. However, no one ever figured out quite what my problem was - the system just wasn't working and we tried lots of things from disconnecting cables to changing settings in the software. Finally everything started working and I haven't had a problem since.:D

I, too, would love to know the protocol to follow if another problem develops.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Cheryl.

I personally love my CQ and haven't had any problems with it. At first I did but Linda and Chris were right there for me.

I really didn't ask the question correctly. I was wondering if others understood this at the time I asked it. I knew the answer but felt maybe others did not. Of course as a CQ owner I am always happy to help anyone who might need it if I can. All I can say is I love it and with devotion to learning this system it will make for some very happy paying customers.

Linda and Chris are awesome dealers. I was lucky to have them as my CQ dealer. Although is almost a WHOLE year since my purchase I know I can call if ever I need too.

I can't wait to see what you are doing with your CQ. I love it doing the work too!!! lololol It is so FUN!

Archived