Just wanted to say hello

Hello everybody. I just wanted to say hi, I've been out of town for a while and I missed talking to everybody.

I went on vacation for a week, then my brother got married the next day after I got back, so I had to go out of town again!! Then when I got back home; my computer's DSL thingee was messed up.

I was having withdrawls.... Couldn't talk to anybody or even play my stupid games on Pogo. LOL

Now that things are up and running again I just thought I would let you all know that I missed you guys a whole bunch!!!!!

I'll try not to bug you all very much.

Now I just need to get back to learning how to piece the quilt together and practice on my Milli.

Have a wonderful Day!!!!!!!!!

Donna :)

Hi Donna,

Seems like the vacation effect is gone again, but that often happens when you are back. We did not went on vacation, but a couple of weeks were attending a quilt show, which meant that we had to leave our shop and my Millie for 5 days. The monday we were back we were getting the shop back to order again, after this show, and I still could not work on my Millie. Seems funny, but I missed that! I haven't had my LA for long yet, but I like the quilting, which I mostly do by hand.

Hope you get beck on track soon.

Sylvia Kaptein

Sylka-Mode

www.sylkamode.com

Archived