Not sure what this is - looks like a stylus

I finally decided to go through the extra two boxes that came with my used machine. One box has the Hartley Fence - no directions with it so I ordered the DVD and the manual, can't wait to get those. And the other box has "spare parts", thread holders etc. One item in one of the boxes looks like a stylus. Does that go with the Hartley Fence? There's also no mention of it in manual that I have. I've also ordered the manual for my machine as well. I have a photo copied manual and I don't think it's all there.

Here's a picture of this little guy just have no idea what to do with him

post--13461907875054_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Deb2bie

Yup that is a stylus and it looks like the Hartley Fence one. Think of it as a treasure hunt!!!!

Glad you figured out where to order instructions for the Hartley fence it's not real intuitive!!!

I did search on this forum and found the helpful directions to what was good and how it could be found. What a great place to learn here.

Guest Linda S

That was the mount for the laser light at the back of the machine when I got my Liberty back in 2004. It wasn't very good. The vibrations would loosen it and the laser light aim would change. I was so pleased when I got my Circle Lord and it had a nice firm mount on it for the laser. Of course, with the IQ I don't need either anymore. I have one of those in my toolbox now too!

Originally posted by Myrna Ficken

That doesn't go with the Hartley Fence. Your DVD and workbook will go out today or tomorrow. Not sure the mail goes today? If you have any questions give me a call.

Thanks Myrna! I'm pretty excited about getting the DVD and learning how to use it.

Archived