2006 Millennium with 14' Table and Lifts $10,000 SOLD!!!

I assume from the phone prefix that you are in Western Washington.

I want to comment that that is a great price for the set-up, especially with the lift as an add-on.

I will pass along your contact info--several in my Guild are looking for a longarm--I'm in Olympia.

Thanks for passing it on!

-----

Hi!

I'm selling this 2006 APQS Millennium quilting machine. This item was part of a machine quilting business, was well cared for and maintained, and also was serviced 3/9/12 by an authorized APQS dealer.

The machine head includes all standard features for this model, including the laser guide and built-in thread cutter. It does not include an automatic bobbin winder (which was an add-on for this model year).

The surface of the 14 foot table is clear plastic, which allows for light boxing, a feature not available on some later models. The table also comes with the optional hydraulic lifts kit attached.

The manual is included, as are over 100 pre-wound bobbins, over 50 spools of thread and several assorted templates.

Photos below are of the actual machine:

"Photobucket"

"Photobucket"

"Photobucket"

"Photobucket"

"Photobucket"

Asking price is $10,000 (reduced from $12,500), item is sold "as is" and buyer covers shipping expenses, but you may also pick it up yourself if that is more convenient.

They can tell you the year it is if you give them the serial #. In 2008 the machines had some changes which are not present on the machine in the picture, so this one must be 2007 or earlier. If it was a replacement head, they would have replaced it with a comparable year/model.

Hi Casey--still a great price for that set-up.

I'm sorry your name didn't trigger a memory for me initially, but I now realize that I knew your mom. She was always a gracious presence at Innovations and we shared duties in the judging room several years ago. She was very talented and well-loved. My condolences to you and your family.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived