MQX East - Runners?

I plan to be in Providence for MQX. I am an outdoor runner. I'm looking to see if there is anyone who will be there for most of the week (Tues - Sat) that might want to sneak in a dinner run with me? You don't have to be fast - no worries. I usually do anywhere from 3 miles on. You can reach me at kathrynsquilting@comcast.net I will not run by myself in the city so just looking for a few runners that may need that leg stretch :D And if you are fast - whooo hooo - I'll try to keep up.

Thanks!!!!

Guest Linda S

Kathy - I'm not a runner, but know that Renae Haddadin is. You might try emailing her. Her website is quiltsonthecorner.com. She'd probably love to have company on a run.

Kathy,

I used to be a runner and was hoping to get back to it but recently blew out my left knee. If you find a couple of people for that early evening run you might find Roger Williams Park in Providence a good plce to run. It's 40 acres, not that far from the hotels, just don't go at night or by yourself.

Thanks. Renae is so skinny I bet she runs lightening fast too. Just not so sure about that early hour thing - I'm lucky my feet hit the ground by 9am in the winter - but probably more like 6am at MQX. Wonder if she runs at 5 - betcha. And thanks for the tip on the Park. I don't plan on running by myself and will whine all week if I can't find a running partner or two. You'll all see me running up and down the stairs and doing laps downstairs. Expect that's what I'll be doing - watch for me!!!!

@DB - bummer on the knee. Hope it gets better quickly.

Archived