HUGE FAVOR

My husbands grandfather-John-is ill. Grammie Tammie is having to help take care of him and handle several items for his care after he gets out of the hosipital. Could you please remember him in your prayers to be healthy and Tammie to be well and be able to get the things done that she is doing without any issues.

Also, just a few weeks ago Tammie had a metal plate removed from her arm and now she is having to deal with this too!

I live 1100 miles away or I would be there to help her, but unfortunately can't.

The saying goes,"God does not give you more than he knows you can handle"

Thank You to everyone in advance for your prayers.

Dear Manda,

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family . This time of year and holidays are special to us, and focuses on appreciating our loved ones and family members. Tammie is showing her big heart by setting everything aside and taking care of your husbands grandfather during this difficult time. I cannot imagine a more selfless act nor loving gesture than that. Family is always first and everything else can wait and be put on the back burner. May you and your entire family be filled with the power of love and prayers to help heal and pull you through this difficult time.

{{{positive prayers and hugs are sent to you}}}

Shana

Thank you to all.

Tammie is very dear to me. Grandpa John is also.

My husband just lost his grandmother on his mother's side of the family in May. (Grammie is my husbands step mom, she actually has referred to herself as the evil step monster when calling-she is a riot!)

I sincerely don't want Grandpa to leave just yet. That's just me being selfish, I know, but hey I can have a moment-can't I?;)

Take Care to all-Warmest Wishes of Health, Wealth & Happiness to all.

Archived