Three weeks before Christmas,

And not a tree in sight..............:D

I hope to be hosting Christmas dinner in this room in 3 weeks, This reno was started in May to make room for "Gracie" (my milli) in another room, the wall unit (shrank) didn't have a wall big enough, so we started by taking the old (never used) gas fireplace out (wall to wall painted brick), then needed to remove the valance that spanned the window wall (I hate those things) replace the paneling with drywall (I'm doing the mudding & sanding my self, not easy with athsma) I plan to be all painted by this weekend, (my DH is gone again) so I can have the tree up this week, what are my odds of doing it.:D:D:D (I have 3 little ones at home) :P:P:P

P.S. Christmas shopping not started yet :)

PP.SS. my quilting is all done , well this week anyway, next week who Knows.;)

Wow wee...you have a little work to do :)

Just got my decorations up yesterday and have decided that after Christmas the quilting studio will move 2 floors down to the basement where it started. Sooo that means we need to invite our kids all over for lunch then spring the move on them :D:P

You can't do that because yours are too small....but believe me they grow up then they think you are old and need your help:D Little do they know:cool:

Gerry,

I feel your pain. The remodel is not bad enough, but the

dust and clutter that gathers makes it a nightmare...you

can't wait to get it done. :(

But you have the makings for a wonderful place. I bet you

have great light from that big window. :cool:

Did you get your schrunk in Germany? I saw some really

beautiful ones when I was stationed overseas. I can't

wait to see your room when it is done.

Wear a mask when you sand that mud, that stuff is so

powdery fine, it will go right to your lungs.

Archived