2003 millie/did I do good ?

Next week will be official,in my home ,2003 millie with older square shape frame with quilt advance and hartley fence and enough thread and pantos and books to get me off to a great start with the addition of M&M wheels hopefully arriving at the same time then a service in my home (New Albany ,PA for the closest apqs person to message me for prices .What would be a reasonable price for this machine with older frame ,not including all the extras that will follow ,please message me ,I just want to make sure I have done and made the right choices .I am going to try to attach pics .Thanks ,IQueenie

Queenie, if trying to post picts, they need to be reduced in size. I'm sure someone else can tell you where to find the post about sizing and posting.

Your machine sounds great, and the extras are just whipped cream on strawberry shortcake.

You could contact APQS and get a rough estimate on pricing. Having the serial number helps them a lot, much easier for them to check out just when it was finished, and probably more info.

Good uck, remember practice, practice and then practice some more.

Using a dry erase board helps, or a pen on the inexpensive tablets from Ddollar Tree. Jamie Wallen said he buys several at a time and knows he won't run out, as he practices every day, even when teaching, using odd minutes he has free. His CD's are wonderful and he's a wonderful teacher!

Originally posted by queenie123

Next week will be official,in my home ,2003 millie with older square shape frame with quilt advance and hartley fence and enough thread and pantos and books to get me off to a great start. What would be a reasonable price for this machine with older frame ,not including all the extras that will follow ,please message me ,I just want to make sure I have done and made the right choices .I am going to try to attach pics .Thanks ,IQueenie

I'm not sure if you're asking for opinions or are looking for people to contact you. What did you pay for the package you described?

A 2003 Milli in good shape can go for 10,000--or 8,000--or 11,000. Depends on the condition, add-ons, service history, location, etc. It's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it!;):D

Posting photos depends on your computer system and whether you are trying to post from your desktop or webshots, etc. Tutorials are available by doing an archive search.

Congratulations on your new member of the family!

Originally posted by ffq-lar

........ A 2003 Milli ......It's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it....

100% AGREE with Linda! I have to say that every "deal" is different. Every "deal" is different. You cannot compare a different deal with a different deal. Each "deal" is completely independent of the other.... But you could ballpark the price. I'd say that anything between $6K and $10K is reasonable, give or take... just depends on the seller and the buyer.

I could buy a 2000 car for $3,000 and my next door neighbor might find the same exact car and pay twice as much, or more. just depends on who's selling and who's buying. Deals are deals are deals are deals.

Archived