Circlelord Challenge - 14 days left

circlelord

Michael, I really like you have the "Show" organized. And yes, Swirlz is the most popular design board in the Circle Lord "family".

Although, I have most of your boards, Swirlz seems to be my goto design, one because it is soooo blessed easy to use and two, it is sooooo textural and three, the customers love it! It makes me look like a quilting genius (when I am truly not)!

Thank you, Michael AND Kay!

Aloha, Barb

I have several quilts I want to enter into the challenge. However, my computer gave me the blue screen last week and am waiting for a new harddrive. Hopefully, I will be able to retrieve these from my camera early next week. Don't want to miss the deadline. :):)

WOW! Have you been on the Circle Lord blog to view all of the beautiful quilts? There are many quilts submitted by people who aren't on the APQS forum. Take some time to browse through all of the quilts, you don't want to miss any! :)

And time is running out, we have only 10 days to get our quilts submitted to the challenge. I need to browse through all of my photos to see what I've done in the past two years that qualifies and get the the pictures posted. Surely some of you have more quilts to enter to the challenge. Every quilt entered is beautiful and an inspiration to others, so come on, folks, get those quilt photos posted and entered to the challenge! :D

Archived