Christmas? Bring it on!!

This a.m. I sent off the last of the gifts!! I am ready for it now-DH bar-b-ques a huge prime rib,I do the desserts on the 24th. side dishes are so simple and the day is so enjoyable.just us and the kids!!

Thanksgiving is a lot of work!! I asked the family if I could make something different for dinner this year and they all agreed but asked what I was going to make and I said RESERVATIONS!! LOL (I still cooked for them all-it seems the best part of the holiday is the leftovers-go figure)

"Bring it on" is right!!! I just finished the last customer quilt of the year....and now have the rest of the week to clean, bake, wrap, etc....

One of my goals when I started longarming was to be able to book off 2 weeks at Christmas so I could devote it to making the best Christmas for my family. I didn't take summer vacation this year (that will change next year!), but I like to take this time if at all possible.

Merry Christmas everyone.........Sandra:D

I finished my last quilt on Saturday and felt this huge relief. This is my first year quilting so I've learned a lot, like how to say "no". I have one to load that I told her I would work on it this week, but she told me not to "stress" over it and if I get it done fine and if not that's okay too --- just love those kind of customers. Now I can bake, clean, and sit in front of the fire with hot tea, my favorite book, my dog, and the lights on - my very favorite things to do. God Bless all your stitches/tensions in 2007.

Archived