Retirement/Moving Sale: Shipping Sale

I wanted to let everyone know my darling husband is finally retiring and we are moving from the PNW to sunny, dry Arizona. So, I have to 'close shop' and get ready. I have started listing items on the website www.auntiepami.com. Most items are at least 20% off. Little by little, older inventory is being cut into 2.5 yard chunks for $13.50. Looking for something, let me know, I may have it (not listed yet). Once we are settled, I'll be reopening full time and hitting the quilt show circuit as soon as I can.

Hi, I've applied for jobs in Phoenix working with veterans. So, Buckeye, Cave Creek, we would still like acreage. My husband's other job is professional landscaping (rockwalls, waterfalls, flagstone, etc). I forgot, the 2.5 yards are called "need a back". Thanks!

Pam, Rose (RMAYNES) on our chat, along with my Aunt Dee belong to the Night Owls quilting group in Phoenix.

Give Rose a hollar on here, or text me, and I can get my aunt's contact for you.

Deloa's daughter, Jessica, also belongs. I've met about 6 of those gals in that group, and they are a fun fun fun group of gals.

Archived