Big sigh....

My poor Milli is broke down again. Waiting for a new encoder for the Stitch Regulator. I am still quilting in manual mode, but really miss my stitch regulator. Roger told me I do not give myself enough credit, that my manual looks great, but I just am not as confident. So I paused today to organize my threads. Put them all in numerical order so they are easier to find, going to love that.....

Again mostly trying to push out the spammers....

Guest Linda S

Especially now that I have my IQ, I often will put my practice piece on (maybe every other week) and just play for half an hour or so without the stitch regulator. I just want to be sure I can still do it! I like to run without the SR when quilting jackets (just easier that way) and when doing tight background fill. Plus, it's kind of fun to play that way.

Hope you get your replacement part soon Ardelle. I wonder if there isn't something else wrong that causes that encoder to go. My machine is eight years old and I had a bad encoder at the beginning which needed switching out, but haven't had to replace anything major since.

Archived