NQR - Missing My Dad - Deceased 21 years

Just want to say, show your father's and mother's how much you love them. After all these years, my heart still aches not having my father and mother around to tell him how much I love them and appreicate all they sacrificed for our family. I was just 35 when my dad past, and 48 when my mother pasted. I wish every day I had them around to show them how much I appreciated alll the sacrifices they made for our family. Tresure every moment you have with your parent(s)!

Guest Linda S

Amen, Judith. I lost both my parents when I was 12. Mother's Day and Father's Day are not easy holidays. It was nearly 46 years ago, and I still miss them so very much. The hurt never goes away. I do, however, now try to focus on how lucky I was to have had them for the amount of time I did. They were good people and will be forever young and healthy in my eyes.

Lost my mom to cancer on November 3rd last year, 2 days before our daughter's wedding. My dad is now in personal care, in America I think you call it hospice. Still takes my breath away that my mom is gone and my dad in care. Your reminder is from the heart and certainly is welcome at any time. (((Hugs))) to you and I'm sorry for your loss.

Both my paqrents are deceased. I miss them horribly. I was adopted and so very thankful. They were the most loving parents a person can have. I agree with Linda Steller, the hurt never goes away. My dad loved camping and fishing. I think of him all the time when my family goes camping. For as long as I remember, my mother and I would plant flowers in the Spring on my birthday. I still plant my flowers on my birthday and I can feel her right along side me. I love them so much. It is really hard to take. I too, wish I had told them more how much I loved them and how much I apprediated them and all they did for me.

Judith, my heart goes out to you.

Archived