Quilting with Machines

I'll be there for a couple of days & I'll be going to my first official long arm classes. So far I've just been learning from DVD's and some tips from a friend. Probably my very best resource has been tips from all of you on the forum. Thank you everyone.

Caroline, I'd love to meet you. I live about a 25 min. drive from Windsor ON and will be traveling with my longarming buddy who lives in Lakeshore ON.

Buttonflower

Guest Linda S

I can't go this year, but am hoping to make it some time in the future. Maybe as soon as I'm rich and famous! :P I want to go to every show, but the machine quilting ones are on the top of my list.

Hey Buttonflower! I am in Cambridge, so you have a much shorter drive than me. I'm going with a LA friend too. We are going to be there for the Wednesday opening and staying right through to Saturday. I've enrolled in a few courses already - Linda Taylor, Deloa Jones and Jamie Wallen!

I hope I am able to see you there! This is the first event like this that I'm going to.

Linda - you'll get rich and famous soon!

Caroline, I'll be there from Tuesday to Sunday, flying out of Winnipeg, thru Minneapolis, then Cleveland. I'll also be meeting up with a wonderful group of friends that all met at our APQS intro lessons with Dawn and Amy in 2009. We try to meet annually and this year is at QwM. This will be my second visit to QwM, I was there in 2010, so I know you are going to love it. I too have a couple of classes with Linda Taylor. Hope to see you there. I'll be watching for you! :cool:

Darn it, Caroline, I'm not in that class. I'm in feather classes, technical skills (4 classes all together) with LT and a couple of classes with Judy Woodworth. The Thursday social evening with Deloa, and the banquet where LT is speaking. But I am sure we'll catch up with each other at some point. I'll leave a message for you at the front desk as to what my room number is. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you! :cool:

Archived