Hello Hello How the heck r ya'll?

i have not fallen off the face of the earth, PROMISE. I have, however, been busy with the shop, quilting for customers, and went to New York for New Years Eve. If you are not a crowd person I do not reccommend going for the holiday. I had my first repeat customer before we left for the vacation, i cannot describe the feeling i had at that moment. It was extremely cool.

Anywho, I attached a few pictures of us in the Big Apple. I had a blast-especially going through the fashion district.

Take Care and Happy Quilting,

manda

Hey Manda-

What a great Vacation!! New York for New Years. I've never been. But would love to some day.

Congratulations on the repeat customer. This is only the beginning. You go girl. Sounds like the Shop is doing well. Need to get down there and visit.

Best to you, and Happy New Year to all!

Laura Farnham

Out-Back Quilting

Colorado Springs, Colorado

719-393-7502

rwfarnham@hotmail.com

Laura - call the shop first! Please leave a message if I don't answer, when I have customers in the store I give them my undivided attention by not answering the phone when they are there. It's only good manners.;) the weather has had me snowed in! Would LOVE to see you again.

Grammie- your grandson does need a haircut but as long as he keeps it clean I don't care. He wants to be a hippie like his pawpaw.:P Those darn teens! I have aged 20 years in the last 6 months!

Archived