Accessing New APQS Forums via iPad, iPhones and other Web Enabled Mobile Phones

WIth the new forums, you can now access APQS Forums via your web enabled mobile phones. Mobile devices are automatically detected by our software so you can see the optimum display of our new forums.

If you prefer an iPad or iPhone, you can download the IPS Communities app via iTunes for $1.99 (just search for IPS Communities in iTunes). Once you download the app, you can add the APQS Forum (http://forum.apqs.com) - bottom of the screen. You can use the key symbol at the top of the screen to login.

Thanks,

APQS Team

I am able to access the forms without any additional apps on my iPad just fine. I can see the photos. And I can post using my iPad without a problem. Just try opening up the Safari browser or your chrome browser on your iPad and see if you can access the forums and see pictures without any additional apps.

I had no problems accessing and viewing om my droid phone, and I'm using my Samsung tablet right now with no issues. Typing with my tablet to this site is a little more cumbersome than usual (auto correct and suggestive spelling not functioning likenormal) but I'll get that figured out. I do have full use of features, though, so the site must have optimized for droid automatically as it says. All I need is to get my keyboard features I like functioning here again so I'll keep digging around.

Archived