Circle lord giant templates and R&S boards for sale

Swirls, baptist fan and 7 treasures, all king size. R&S long boards all king size. I have Bellflower, whirlwind and antigue lace. Because I had them made in one long piece they cannot be shipped so local sale and pick up only. I am selling them all as a lot. $1200.00 cash. Keep the ones you want and sell the rest. you can e-mail me @ nora@columbisgorgequilting.com. I have upgraded to computerized system for my long arm so I no longer need these. Sorry I forgot to mention I live in Washougal Washington which is right by Vancouver Washington.

Linda I am from TX, what does Moxies stand for? Is this an accronym? Your group meeting has given me the Idea to work with a local quilt shop to start a MQ bee and she is so excited. Do you have any suggestions on how to get the group moving and would you share some of the programs the Moxies do? I want this to be a success as there is nothing like it in Houston. Just quilt piecing bee's.

Hi Judith,

I sent you an email about our Moxie group.

If you want to start a machine quilting group that isn't longarmers, the go-to quilters who have Youtube videos, blogs, and on-line classes are Sharon Schamber, Diane Gaudynski, Leah Day, and Cindy Needham. These fabulous quilters all use domestic machines. You could start a longarm/midarm group as well. There are lots of instructors willing to travel to teach, especially if you are backed by a quilt shop. Have the participating shop talk up the group with maybe a hand-out at the register or on the cutting table. I think you'll be surprised at the response. :P

Archived