A VERY SINCERE APOLOGY.................

To everyone on the forum.............I would personally like to apologize for the unfortunate posts earlier today.   Yes, they do involve me and what SHOULD BE a PRIVATE discussion or disagreement and not something that is drug over the public forum as the other party has chosen to do.   Please allow this mess to die a quiet death and let's not have another ugly situation like there was last week with name calling, falsehoods and mean comments.      :(  :(  :( 

Please do not comment on this post and I will not be commenting any further either.   It's done and again I am sorry that you had to be drawn into it.   That was not my intention.  I have chosen to not have any more contact with the poster either private or public and I sincerely hope this is the end of it. 

This forum is such a great place to come and learn, ask questions, vent frustrations, ask for help, ask for prayers.........I love this forum.   Let's not let it turn into anything more than a great place to share and enjoy.  

Thanks for reading this.  

Archived