They want me to teach my pattern...

I was in Michael's yesterday helping to pick out raffle prizes for the next guild meeting when I started to visit with my friend who I havent seen for quite some time. She asked what I have been up to so of course I proudly showed her my pattern. She told me to stay right there and not to move she returned with another employee and they want me to teach it there at the store!! Now I have taught it and other quilt classes at a number of quilt shops the area but not at a chain store. I am so excited!! They have been trying to get them to carry more fabric and see this as an opportunity to show the "Big Wigs" what they mean. I am to bring in my quilt and pattern on Tuesday when they are making a suprise visit to the store ...Who knows maybe they will want to carry my pattern. Wow!! to be in a nationally known store would of corse be great exposure!! Cross your fingers!!!!!!

Guest Linda S

Congratulations to you! Have you pulbished the pattern? This will be a wonderful way to get the word out and also to let people know of your quilting. Good for you!

Linda

Archived