bliss installed questions

bonnie, a bliss upgrade gives you new table rails and table top, so you would take apart the "ladder" portion of your table top and assemble the new parts.  You get a new carriage and new axles.  So you take off your old axles and install the new and install the new carriage.  Your SR and channel locks if you have a Millie are all new components.  You then send back your 2 axles with the old SR and channel locks.

The instructions that are included give you good step by step "how to's.  You don't even need to do any real dissasembly before as it is just about a 2-3  hour change out.

A thought for anyone debating to order from a dealer or the factory.  If you keep talking to and getting info from your dealer then order from the factory, the dealer gets nothing for the time spent on your behalf.  If possible consider ordering through the dealer, they need to pay their bills, also.

I am not a dealer, just a great wisher!  When my time comes to order, I'm choosing my friendly, helpful, local dealer.

Archived