NQR- LOOK who turned 2 today

Teresa,

What a living doll!;)

He is just precious, I love kids to pieces they keep me centered on what really matters in life!

How about some more pictures you Grandma's?:D

Here is a picture of "Master Thomas" this past Christmas, first time ever on ice skates!

You don't even want to see the picture of Mom trying to keep up with him! LOL! :P

...my favorite little drama queen! This was taken this past summer during her week with Grammy. We had gone shopping for new jammies, she loved them in the store and HATED them that evening! LOL Needless to say, we changed jams before bed! I think her bath water must have been a little too warm as she had quite a pity party going on!

First, your baby boy is truly precious..... (sigh..)

Second: All right, gals, this is all-out WAR! What's with making me turn to mush first thing in the morning, here? First SandraC is talking about that sweet baby smell (when they're clean!), and now these heart-jerking pictures..... well, I'm just going to have to post MY drama queen, LOL! :P

Oh my goodness! I forgot she would be sooooo big on this page! Sorry about that! I just had to post my 16-yo baby..... sniff! I have another one, but am afraid I'm taking up too much space here.

So fun seeing your beauties, everyone. Congrats!

Linda, how old are your two handsome little knights? Maybe I could bring my boy along when I demo your machines and they could do something together too..... Mine is 12 1/2, and a very sweet 12 too. Your two look like a lot of fun!

Here's my "little" girl with the latest Growing Up Girl. Her aunt started the tradition for us when she was 1, and at 4 she told us we'd have to continue it ourselves because she was so afraid she'd forget some year and then Katey would be disappointed. So we've been stuck buying these every year, and this latest one cost $30 - that's thirty dollars! Well, two more years and we're done with that, sheesh.

Ta-da! the one and only Katey:

Kids are the best, and yes they do grow up too fast, but they then have kids of their own and make you a grandma. Just got word last week I'll be one in August! What a thrill! Big thing is I'll have to fly to Vienna Austria for the birth! I'm thinking 5 weeks minimum (I hope). Extended families are the best. Thanks to all for posting pics, Glo

HOLY CRAP! I guess I slept through an entire year cause we all just had a great laugh................Megan is 13 almost 14!!!!!! Boy, they grow up so fast, a year just flashed right before my eyes!! My son, Benett, will be 10 in May so he didn't fly by me a whole year just now..............DO have a good laugh on me.!! ;-) Tish

Originally posted by SherryRogers

...my favorite little drama queen! This was taken this past summer during her week with Grammy. We had gone shopping for new jammies, she loved them in the store and HATED them that evening! LOL Needless to say, we changed jams before bed! I think her bath water must have been a little too warm as she had quite a pity party going on!

I love the fact that you took the picture then! I did that with our DGD recently. Life is not all smiles and giggles. That's a true piece of life also!

Great looking kids, all of them.

Myrna, Yes I have little Aiden and I also have a grandaughter who is 18 months old, daughter of my other son.

Laura, your girls are gorgeous.

Tish, I know what you mean about missing years. My youngest is looking at trucks and reminding me he gets his learners permit is 5 months.

Sherrry, Yours was the only picture I couldn't see :(

Patty, You'd better keep a close eye on that one. I'm sure she'll be a heart breaker.

Linda, what handsome boys you have.

Archived