New Millie

My new Millie was delivered on Thursday. The guys who delivered it (from apqs) were wonderful and had her set up in no time. I practiced on a sheet, then loaded a quilt top made out of feedsack fabrics. It had been waiting a year to be quilted: sink or swim. I used the panto that came with the machine and wow! I'm in love. I had such a good time. It was not perfect, but the top looks great. Feedsack is very stretchy and the machine handled it like a champ. I posted pictures if you want to see the quilt. I'm still stitching on the binding, then I'm ready to start another top. I LOVE this machine.

Pictures at:

www.picturetrail.com/judyz under the Quilts folder.

Thanks to Jim (?) and Bob for being such nice guys. Hope I got your names right, all I can about is quilting, lol.

Judylee

Guest Linda S

Good job on the quilt Judy! I must say I love your collection of antique machines. I have a Featherweight and a Willcox and Gibbs, but have limited myself to appreciation, rather than collection. I'm jealous! Enjoy your new-fangled machine. You'll grow to love her even more day by day.

Linda

Archived