1998 Ultimate I for sale, NW WI, $4,900, new price

This is my first attempt at posting something, so please bear with me.  I am offering my 1998 Ultimate I for sale.

24 inch arm and quilting space.

10 Foot table.

The table is a Millennium Demo table.  It is large enough to quilt an extra large queen size quilt. 

We added industrial wheels for portability.

Laser Light for pantographs.

Bobbin thread cutter  and stand alone bobbin winder

This machine is the precursor to the Millennium, but non stitch regulated.  It is a work horse, without the bells and whistles.

I have had it for three years.  It was completely overhauled at the factory before it was delivered to me.  I am selling so that I can purchase a little newer model.  It is set up if you are interested in taking a test drive with it.  I am located about 50 miles South of the Western tip of Lake Superior.

$4,900 or best offer.    I have pictures I can email out, if interested.  I can't seem to figure out how to post a photo to this forum without creating another address, (or something.  I am not real savvy to all this web stuff. :P )

714-558-4335  bjwilcox@jrecoop.com.

I did check out other Ultimate I machines for sale, and thought I was in the ball park.  One sold for $4,000, but didn't list it's age/date.  Another is listed for $5,300, a 1993.  I am open to suggestions.  I did list it with OBO and will negotiate with anyone who is genuinely interested and lives in my general area or could pick it up.  

Archived