Studio Cleanout Sale

Well we are getting ready for the move and I am cleaning out the studio, I have many items for sale.

Lot of 16 pantographs many new and sealed 50.00 SOLD

Elna 9500 (same as janome 11000) sewing and embroidery machine. This is what I used to do all my piecing and bindings since they have a great binding foot that sews front and back at the same time. 1900.00

Shipping is not included on the displayed price and prices are negotiable.

Email me at sandyssewsensations@gmail.com for more information.

I also still have my 2006 Millie with 10 foot table for sale in a previous listing and I am willing to reduce price to 9500.00.

Thanks

Note: Your Ruler Mate was probably specifically made for YOUR machine! The hole where the needle goes down into, is NOT the same on EVERY machine! Whoever purchases your Ruler Mate, will either need to drill a bigger hole (It may allow too much thread dust into the bobbin area, etc) or it may not fit their machine at all.  Just FYI, cuz some people dont know that about the Ruler Mates!  It's not like the Hartley base, where it slides on and snugs to the sides of your machine.

Your may need to just sell it with your machine, since it was specifically made for your machine!

Archived