For Mamu maybe this will help with your I/S

Laura:  You didn't indicate what kind of problem you were having with your I/S, so I don't know whether this will help or not.

I've had problems with my machine not wanting to stop and start properly.  I've also had trouble with the single stitch on Wanda's Gammill.  When I pushed the button, it would start stitching slowly and nothing short of turning the main power off would stop it.  It would work fine for a while after that.  In both cases changing the button switch solved the problem.  If you don't have replacements, call Ray at Quilt Tech.  He stocks them at $5 each I think.  I recently bought 2 each, black and red, so I have a replacement on hand.  The perplexing thing is that it problem isn't a complete failure, just an improper function.  Good luck.  Jim

Thank you Jim... I did contact I/S and they gave me some suggestions to try...

We found out the problem.... the belts/pulleys.  Evidently the belts were really slack.  One of them was so loose that it actually was rubbing against a wire casing and had rubbed the casing off :o fortunately it had not gone through the wires themselves.  We were able to tighten everything up nicely and so far things are running pretty good...at least I finished the quilt I was in the middle of doing and also one other without any issues, knock on wood.

Archived