Looking for a used Millie in Florida/Georgia

Hello,

I am looking to get into the longarm gang and am looking for a used Millie in Florida. I have looked and looked, but have had no success. I need a machine that has a 12 ft table. Any other extras would be nice, but not mandatory. I will be working on my many finished tops to sell and would like to start a small quilting service on the side. (the longarmers around here are backed up 6 months, longer for custom). I am located just outside of Gainesville, FL (north central FL) and would be willing to pick up within 300 miles of zip code 32640 (that also includes going to southern GA). I have about a $10,000+/- budget, but would like to stay below that if possible. Thanks so much!

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Great choice eye balling a Millie!!

With the recent upgrades that APQS machines had, quite a few owners decided to upgrade too and listed their machines here on the forum for sale. Try searching here, as I'm guessing there may still be some for sale. You could also try contacting a dealer directly. Quite often they are aware of machines that are for sale within their own community.

Vickie Oliver (Beachside Quilter here on the forum) is one of the Dealers in Florida, that may be able to assist you in finding one. There are other dealers in your area, (sorry, names at this point don't come to mind) that are also here on the forum that could possibly assist you in your search. If you find any, send them a PM, with your details and I'm sure they would be happy to help you in the hunt for your very own 'Millie'.

All the best with your search, and welcome to the 'Longarm Gang'! :)

Archived