Wanting to trade 10' table for 12' table

I am listing this for a friend who can't get logged in at this time so please contact her if you are interested, rather than posting here.

2008 Standard Millie/Freedom Table (non Bliss, non bliss-ready).  Wanting to go up to a 12' table.  Would like to trade rails and rollers with someone, or if necessary, purchase a 12' table, if anyone has an extra. 

Table is in Tampa Fl. area.

If interested, please contact : Contact Barb at mail@Crafty Threads.com or 813-855-3066. Thank you!

Ann Marie, it would not work for you.  Her table is the original rails and not the "Bliss Ready" rails.  Also the rollers are different on a  Lenni/Lucey table.

I will revise the listing to say it must be a Millie/Freedom table, or old Ultimate 1 as just the rollers and C-channel rails are what need to be traded.

• 4 weeks later...

I cut tables down all the time for people, and I do travel all over the country to service and move machines send me a email for details or call

I am in Arizona and Nevada for the next few days and then I will be going to Louisiana and Florida, then up to Michigan on my way home, then off to Portland for Mqx west!! So I am everywhere. Average cost with total spa treatment is 500.00

Call 268-767-2799

Email davedeloa@gmail.com

Www.deloasquiltshop.com

Archived