The Topper,

I know it says available for Millennium, Liberty, and Lenni. Is the Freedom built like the Millennium?

Hi James. It fits all the APQS systems and other frames with a leveler roller like Innovas. Because it sits on two rollers, when ordering you will send the measurement between the rollers for a good fit. If the Freedom has the same throat space as Millie, the Toppers would be identical.

Hi James. It fits all the APQS systems and other frames with a leveler roller like Innovas. Because it sits on two rollers, when ordering you will send the measurement between the rollers for a good fit. If the Freedom has the same throat space as Millie, the Toppers would be identical.

Thanks, Linda. Maybe I can hint to Mrs. Claus what I would like for Christmas.

I can attest to the superior customer service by Dennis and Linda; I just got my Topper and the crosshatchers last week.  Of course you all know how great this team is...I'm so glad I found them.  I haven't had time to use the crosshatchers yet...maybe this weekend.

Joan

I would like this comment, but apparently I've reach my maximum likes for the day :(

Just for informations sake, the Toppers are built for a specific machine. Den builds in a bit of adjustment but not much is needed because the back "leg" slides along the bare leveler roller and the front one sits on the front take-up roller. It can be used whether you float the top or load it. It's made in two sizes--one to fit the longer-throat-space machines and one for the shorter ones--and all are fine-tuned to fit your specific roller configuration/measurement.

It makes great circles and the board can be used to hold block pattern boards or paper patterns. Email if you have any questions. Thanks for the interest.  :)

• 1 month later...

Archived