Quiltazoid for Sale in Canada - SOLD

*edit*   yay!  my Quiltazoid is on it's way to it's happy new home!   Thank you Bev!  and thanks to this forum for providing a great place to sell! 

Quiltazoid for Sale in Saskatchewan Canada

Purchased new in 2011, for use on my APQS Millennium. Like new, only used on 2 quilts.  This is the basic Quiltazoid, I do not have the Spiro Attachment.  Comes complete with all parts, instruction manual, 2 instructional DVD's - 1 with Set up and operation, the other with instructions for Baptist Fan & Clamshells.  Also included are 14 tracing templates

1.  Crosshatch

2.  Curved Crosshatch

3.  Template 1 - Feathers & Such

4.  Template 2 - Heart Wreaths

5.  Template 3 - Pinwheels & Such

6.  Template 4 - Stars & Such

7.  Template 6 - Crosses & Such

8.  Template 7 - A Little of Everything

9.  Template 8 - Snowflakes

10. Template 9 - Hearts & Such

11. Template 15 - (unnamed)

12. Template 16 - (unnamed)

13. Template 18 - Regal

14. Template 19 - Palm Frond

I understand that other manufacturers' tracing boards will also work on the Quiltazoid, although I have never tried.

I paid approx $1,300.00 new, with import fees & taxes it was closer to $1,400.00.  Asking $650 plus shipping.  My preference is to sell as a complete set, hopefully to someone in Canada to avoid the hassle of cross-border shipping, although if there is no interest here, I will consider shipping to the U.S.  It is already well packed and ready to ship.  I haven't weighed/measured the box yet (quite heavy) so am not sure how much shipping will be. 

For photos of the Quiltazoid, hardware and templates, go to my Flick'r account.  I have taken a photo of each template with the instruction sheet that shows some of the designs that can be made with that certain template.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharonm2013/sets

Selling because I have upgraded to Quilt Path :D

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived