Hurray for Amy!

I know I am preaching to the choir here, but Yeah Amy!  Got a call from a frustrated longarmer yesterday.  "Why is my thread breaking when I first start, but once I get going, it works fine?"  I asked Amy this morning, and she immediately responded "sounds like backlash".  All of this made perfect sense to the customer and to myself when we talked about the symptoms she's been having.  She hasn't had a chance to try Amy's solution of prying up the prongs on the check spring, but I'm pretty darn sure that is going to solve her problem.

Just a gentle reminder of the wonderful people who not only craft these machines, but then can diagnose issues over the phone and how many miles away.  And do it cheerfully too!  Aren't we lucky to have the best machines?

Amen! Yesterday I used the one of the videos on the main website to adjust the ?hook retaining collar? ...can't remember if that is the right term.  It fixed those little loopies I was getting on the back.  Her videos are so very well done and helpful.

Carol

Archived