want to install Bliss/side Saddler?

I have an older Millie.  Love that old gal.  I want to change to the Bliss carriage system  BUT......I have the Side Saddler Robot... has any one changed to the bliss with that SS Robot.  I am sure it can be done but I want to find out what has to be changed to hook up the SS on the new rails system  

Gloria

Gloria, I don't have Bliss or the SideSaddle, but I do have a suggestion: add SideSaddle to your topic line, something like this: "Upgrade to Bliss with SideSaddle???" That way anyone that has SS and Bliss will know to chime in.

I asked this question awhile back when I wanted to upgrade my Liberty to a Bliss system.  It was just before APQS launched their computer system so they were busy with that and I wasn't in the market for a new computer system so they didn't really have any help for me at that time.  I called Jennifer at Side Saddle and they hadn't seen the Bliss system because it was fairly new too.  Also, I had already purchased my system so there wasn't any real incentive for them to check it out either.  I think if enough people asked it might make a difference.  I was thinking this year of calling again and seeing what, if anything, can be done.  It would be good for APQS to see if it's feasible because they would get at least $3000 out of me for the Bliss.  My husband is very good at many things, but this ain't one of them.  Maybe a couple of the wizards on this board would be willing to look at the possibilities.  I'm no engineer, but it looks pretty straight forward to me.  My SS has four white wheels that ride on the rails just like my Liberty MM wheels do.  The Bliss system changes that configuration, but it seems that brackets for the SS could change that wheel configuration too.

Any other people on here wondering about this?

Archived