AQS Paducah--Dinner on Thursday

Carmen,

Did you get pics?  Mine are "inside" my daughter's camera and I have no clue how to get to them.  I guess I need to get more tech savvy.......Judy and I both had our flip phones (mine has huge #'s!) at the dinner but even she was getting a new phone this week!

Just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed our visit at Pizza Inn last week.  It's always so good to see old quilting friends and an extra special treat to meet some new.  Hope everyone had a great time at the show and plans to to be back next year.  I'm already looking forward to it!  If LA classes are offered on Thursday evening next year, I'll try to get the spot at Pizza Inn on Wednesday. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here we are having pizza in Paducah.  Wish you all could have joined us, we had a wonderful visit.  I have forgotten a few names and I apologize for that, but will give it a try.  Front to back, on the left: Cheri, Judy, Gail, Bobbie, On the right, front to back: Barb Sharon, ?, Mary, Vickie and Sue.

Thanks to Judy, for several years we have assembled at the pizza restaurant on Thursday of quilt week.  If you will be in Paducah next year put it on your calendar.  The fellowship is heartwarming and the pizza isn't bad, either.  :)

post-3802-0-92153900-1400111093_thumb.jpg

Archived