I was looking for a thread that addresses this concern and I checked in my users manuel and couldn't find the answer. There is a resistor (or a little blue tower) on one of the computer boards inside the machine that just needs to be turned. If you have a maintenance video, look at the section about electronics. If you don't, I will look at mine and try to help you out. It is a simple adjustment. For me, my machine seems to be tempermental to the weather so sometimes the problem goes away by itself.

Donna

Hi Janey! Is this happening while you are in stitch regulator mode? If so, the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with my Liberty...called Connie at APQS and she explained exactly how to fix it! Just required turning a screw in the electronic panel...very easy and such a relief to get the machine "listening" to me again! Her pnone numbers on the home page....good luck! Jule;)

Goodmorning Janey,

When you are at the front of the machine, it is on the right side, under the top cover and it is the ( blue pod with the #8 on it and the gold screw coming out the side--not the top turn it clockwise to slow it down and counter clockwise to speed it up! Turn it 1 full turn! Also run the machine for 10-15 min. before doing this so you can make sure it is warmed up and then the adjustment will be more acurate!

Good Luck and call if you need anyhing!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Connie Hurst

APQS Service

800-426-7233 ext. 6

I am so new to this I don't think I posted correctly, so just in case I wanted to thank everyone for thier input. I printed out the page, I think it will be very helpful for when this happens again....however, after walking away from it for a while it fixed itself!! I am keeping my fingers crossed and the printed paper at my side! :)

Archived