Lost Quilt

I heard through "Lost Quilts Come Home"  That Claudia Phiel had one lost or stolen at the HMQS show or symposium, in Salt Lake City when she was packing up to leave, after teaching, on May 7th.  I think it said she was teaching in room 200B but not sure of the B. 

Does anyone know if it has been found yet?   I am praying it is found, unharmed and returned.

Rita

What a heartbreaker, to visit the lost quilts site and see the missing quilts! I wish Claudia good luck on the return of her quilt.

Your faith in humanity can be crushed so quickly, wondering who would do such a thing!

A pattern-maker at our guild show had a good solution after one of her samples "disappeared" from her booth at a sewing show/seminar. She put a couple of extra, short hanging sleeves on her larger quilts, ran a wire cable (like a cable bike lock) through the sleeve, and used a padlock to secure the quilts to her wire display stands. After a big crowd thinned out from her booth, one of her samples was unfastened from the top and hanging from the extra sleeve cable. :blink:

Archived