Joyce's Formal Fantasy Garden-the final pictures!

Sherry:

I log onto this site just to see what your latest quilt is. You are such an inspiration and so willing to share your techniques. I have purchased both of your books (am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your last one) and always look forward to the next. I do wish though that you would also put out a video. It would be such a learning experience to watch a master at work.

Please continue to share your expertise with us and thank you so much for being so giving of your talents.

Judy in MO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherry, Did you use a diamond sencil and if so may I ask what size you used? Thanks! Will this quilt show in Kansas June 6-9? I'll be at the showand would look for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca

Thank you so much, I will adds this to my notes. I just started LA in October of last year and I have learned so much from this website and looking at your quilts. Do you have a class schedule where you will be teaching? I would love to sign up for a class.

Rebecca/Illinois

Archived