APQS Referral Program

Just wanted to let you all know about the awesome referral program APQS has/had going. Back in Dec. I referred one of my clients to Myrna because she was interested in buying her own long arm machine. She was trying to decided between a Gammil and an APQS machine. After talking to Myrna she decided to go with APQS and purchased a Millie. Long story short since I referred her and she did buy a machine (once it was delivered) I received $500.00 worth of free Superior thread! This is what I just received today~

Joann

post--13461897969103_thumb.jpg

Joann!

That is a TRUCK load of thread!

Isn?t it a great feeling to know that you referred your friend to a great machine & knowing that Myrna is going to take very good care of her!

Thanks for sharing your passion with others, APQS is proud to have you as part of the family! :D

Well when you love your machine it's hard not to sing it's praises to anyone who will listen. And I didn't even know about the free thread for me until Myrna called and told me to enter the info on the APQS website so I could get the free thread. What a bonus this ended up being, I thought that I would be getting the little sample spools or something but this is more than I ever imagined...I am one happy quilter and I hope APQS will keep this program around because I think is one great incentive for us to keep telling our friends (and clinents) about what a great company APQS is.

Great job APQS!

And thanks again Myrna :D

Joann

Archived