Quilt stores east of Pasadena, Calif?

Thought I'd try this, since the book doesn't list any. Do any of your Californites know of a good quilt shop in the Duarte area? I'm sure I'm going to need one while I'm down there next week, but the Quilters Traveling companion (or whatever it is) lists exactly 0-zip-zilch-nada in the area. It lists only one in LA, which doesn't help, and bunch in Santa Ana, which also doesn't help. Woodland Hills is too far too. There MUST be one somewhere in Duarte, Monrovia, Arcadia, Pasadena, Azusa, Glendora, San Gabriel, West Covina, Sierra Madre or some other pocket of the San Gabriel Valley!!! One of you MUST know something. Come on now, give! :D

Patchwork Penguin 6540 Foothill Blvd #B104 818-352-7300

Tujunga, CA 91042

Bearly Stitchin 3720 E. Colorado Blvd 626-796-2118

Pasadena, CA 91107

A Quilters Dream 150 N San Gabriel Blvd, Ste#500 626-744-2779 Pasadena, CA 91107

The Fabric Patch 5436 D Arrow Highway 909-985-9000

Montclair, CA 91763

Gingers Quilt Shop is a new shop in Upland and then Marcia Pollard has two shops one in pasadena and one in Glendora

Have fun

Raquel

Thanks. I found all those too. Miles and miles from Duarte. I think Bearly Stitchin may be the closest. Mapquested 'em all, so it's easier to see exactly where they are. Pomona is a nice day's drive. I plan to be stitching and visiting MIL most of the time, and don't want such a long drive. Seems ridiculous to have to drive so far in a major metropolis to find a quilt shop. I see there is a Cloth World in Duarte, but don't put much faith in that for quilting supplies. But if it's just thread, maybe they'll have it........ We shall see. I'll print this off and see if I can contact you if we decide to take a drive to Pomona, where MIL grew up and went to college and grad school. Or maybe Glendora..... it's not so far from Duarte. I always think it's far because I grew up in Monrovia, so was a longer drive. But not that much. Thanks!

Archived